Friday 18 November 2011

Run out of footage

After a couple days of editing, a dilema occurred when I ran of footage for my music video. To compensate, I have cropped and faded the track but even so I still lack performance footage. Today we filmed more performance to fill gaps of the music video. There wont be continuinity as the performance are set in two different locations which was unfortounate. However this time when filmed we had more  resources like a tripod stand and a dolly which we never had before which would help make the video look less shaky than before. The narrative on my video is coming together nicely and we have enough footage for every narrtative part we planned for the music video. The narrative is all in Sepia which gives the effect of it being a memory. This was a little bit of a stuggle because getting the right opacity and strenght of the sepia colour was mostly trial and error, as the standard sepia was too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment